Thursday 28 October 2010

Journal: 112.10.28

I've not seen Nicole in four months.

I don't know where she is, what she's doing or what's being done to her. I don't know if she's dead, alive somewhere wishing for me to come and pull her out of the fire, or alive somewhere wishing never to lay eyes on me again.

I miss her. I miss the fact that she's so much more intelligent than I am, but so much less practical. I miss her blush. I miss the way she calls me "rakkai". She's the only person ever to see me cry, on the day we put Dad in medical cryosuspension.

I'm coping, holding myself together, getting on with things, but I still miss her. And some mornings... it's almost impossible to summon the will to even get out of bed.

But I don't quit for mere "almost impossible". Never have, never will.

Save. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment