Wednesday 20 October 2010

Journal: 112.10.20 (2)

Funny. I came to Black Star looking to just be a soldier. I didn't want to get back to being an FC, or a training instructor, or anything where people might wind up relying on me to be anything other than a solid part of the line.

How quickly we fall back into the same roles again and again. Here I am, giving the fleet commanders navigation advice, training them in how to lead bomber wings and rapid strike forces. Here I am, doing what I'm best at - taking capsuleers and turning them into soldiers.

If I'm not careful, I'll wind up being alliance Special Forces task force commander again. If so, I hope I can find a way to do that job but stay out of the endless politics at that level of alliance command.

Save. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment