Monday 31 January 2011

Journal: 113.01.31

Figures that the Drake would be resurfacing yet again as one of the best choices for Incursion work, especially handling Vanguard encounters. Damn things get everywhere. Cheap, solid, decent firepower... a heavily shielded coffin if you don't know what you're doing, one of the most reliable and rugged ships in the cluster if you do.

Of course, it's all about the support. Give seven drakes a command ship and a couple of basilisks backing them up and things get ugly fast for anything that stands in the way.

I've got the Drake, got the Basi... but the real value's in command ships. Especially if - as I do - you happen to have maxed out siege warfare leadership training.

Makes me wish I hadn't sold my Vulture. Oh well, I can afford a new one, no problem.

Save. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment