Tuesday 18 January 2011

Journal: YC113.01.18

Well, the swelling's gone down and the pain's finally subsided.

I have to hand it to Zainou, this is a hell of a piece of technology clamped to my knee. It's a mobile worn deep-injection med-nanite tissue repair collar. Which means, in layman's terms, a jointed block of metal worn around the injured joint, constantly scanning the tissue and bone within it and painlessly injecting precision packages of regenerative nanobots plus antiseptics, antiobiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs and painkillers to precisely where they are needed.

Result? An injury that should have required surgery and left me in bed for a week and limping for a good two or three months has all but healed in the space of three days. Give it two more and the knee should be good as new.

Pity, really. I think the walking stick and limp made me look quite distinguished.

Save. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment