Wednesday 2 February 2011

Journal: 113.02.02 entry 3

Took my mind off Cia and the kids by kicking the Sansha out of Otsabaira. Those motherships take an age before the shields are gone, but after that they just evaporate.

A tremendous sense of a job well done at least, but no reward. I had the misfortune to be in the smaller fleet that didn't contribute as much to the Kundalini Manifest's destruction.

...just how many motherships called "The Kundalini Manifest" does that bastard Kuvakei have anyway?

Anyway, the operation highlighted a need which has changed my skill training course for... probably the next month or so. I'm switching back over to leadership training so I can take over the command of fourty-plus member fleets.

There's no point in having a siege warfare mindlink if you're in a fleet of 47 pilots, and can only assist 30 at a time.

Anyway, here's to showing that bastard that he's not accomplishing anything. Kanpani.

Save. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment