Saturday 16 July 2011

Legal Documentation - YC113.07.16

Legal document recorded YC113.03.23.
Witnessed: Juin Assuosen, of Assuosen, Mikeske and Ono Solicitors.
Record begins:

I, Mattias Iroh Kuwabi Hakatain, declare that I am in full possession of my faculties both mental and physical, and that I am therefore able in the eyes of State, Region and Corporate law to record this, my Will of Bequests, to be read following my death.

This will is accompanied by a personal message for each of the named recipients, to be delivered at the reading or as soon thereafter as is reasonably possible.

First bequest: To Menjen Assesiaka, proprietor and owner of the “Rock-Jack's Rest” bar, Korama III - Moon 10 - Ishukone Corporation Factory, I leave one hundred thousand Interstellar Kredits, the flawed Neophite crystal she always claimed I made up, and the recipe for my popular “Kernite Fire Noodles”. The secret is to paste the shrip with a shot of single-malt whisky.

Second bequest: To my three good friends, drinking buddies and poker adversaries, Mejenes Saal, Yakiya Vaskuuki and Iina Pastat I leave the sum of one hundred thousand Interstellar Kredits apiece, and a deluxe InterBus one month “Homeworld Tour” of Caldari Prime apiece. To Iina, I further leave my collection of “Sela Sentinels” Splinterz team memorabilia. To Mejenes, I further leave my poker chips, and to Yakiya, I further leave however much of my collection of YC77 Arcurio whisky remains unconsumed.

Third bequest: to the Servant Sisters of EVE, I leave fifty million Interstellar Kredits. My life would have been much shorter without you.

Fourth bequest: To my grand-daughter, Atra Naiavi Kyatina Hakatain, I bequeath an inheritance to the sum of ten million Interstellar Kredits, to be kept and invested in her name by the State and Region Bank until she comes of age.

Fifth bequest: To my beloved daughter Eska Sinikka Vellamo Hakatain – I release you from your oath, and leave you twenty million Interstellar Kredits with which to walk the path of your choosing, plus my controlling interest in the family holdings corporation.

Sixth bequest: To my dearest daughter Tellervo Meera Ajattara Hakatain and her husband Tonttu Veikko Vainam Jallinoja, I bequeath equally all the remainder of my estate, assets and property.

Seventh bequest: To my son Verin, in accordance with his own demand, I leave nothing save my promise to love and guide him even more than our ancestors already do, now that I am one of them.

This concludes the record of my final bequests.

*

Message Enclosed - for the eyes of Yakiya Verin Gariova Hakatain only.
Message reads:

I'm proud of you.

-Dad.

End document.
Document Archived.

No comments:

Post a Comment