Thursday 28 July 2011

Journal: 113.07.28

The presence of an Ishukone station in Eygfe is proving to be just what I needed, a touch of home away from home. having an actual Uuskyounto shrine to visit and pray at is so much better than making do with incense and candles in my quarters. That metallic Matari flooring is uncomfortable to kneel on.

What makes it even better is that Nicole is joining ReAw, which I'm grateful for. Marriages work better when the two halves of it aren't at opposite ends of highsec.

Aato's taken leave for the first time ever. I know it's none of my business, but I can't help wondering what's prompted it. three and a half years without taking even a single day off except when ordered to on medical grounds, and suddenly she applies for a whole month. I told her she could consider her leave time open-ended.

Considering what her profession was before she became my bodyguard, it's probably best if I don't know what she's up to.

Save. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment