Friday 26 November 2010

Journal: 112.11.26

Mine's a slightly paradoxical situation right now.

I am not a BLAST fleet commander, and have no intention of being one. But I still wind up training people. Even after all this time, it still seems like I'm one of the only pilots out there who knows about the NEOCOM Compass, about system-map tactical navigation, about just how much of a hardass you have to be to make a fleet work in a disciplined way.

So, I'm not even a junior FC with these guys... but I've been giving training and advice to the senior FCs.

Maybe if the whole Black Star thing falls through I should consider becoming an instructor at EVE University. I've sure as hell got the experience and knowledge.

...Actually, that sounds damn tempting.

Save. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment