Wednesday 27 April 2011

Journal: 113.04.27

We got to discussing old injuries and medical treatment in corp chat tonight. I shared the whole story about the day they took all the classified augmentations out of my body, re-grew what they removed. Pointed out that this isn't even technically my face any longer.

Except that it is, of course. An exact replica, right down to the cellular level. Every hair follicle, every crease and wrinkle, every smile-line.

And I smile a lot. I laugh a lot. For all that many of my log entries here have a black turn to them, for all that my mind goes wandering down dark paths sometimes. But I'll chuckle and smile at the slightest provocation, and don't need much more to throw my head back and roar with laughter.

Funny how I've never really thought of myself that way before.

Save. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment