Tuesday 20 December 2011

Journal: YC113.12.20

All I can do is wait.

I've got some of the best working for me. My own security teams include a unit of some of the most professional people-locators in New Eden.

But they're not good enough, so I've gone to the best. Never thought I'd be setting one of the most infamous bounty hunters in New Eden after my own wife, but there we go.

In theory, all I have to do now is wait. All I can do is wait, and keep myself distracted.

By accepting, on a whim, a commission to create a piece of jewellery for the mother of a capsuleer I barely know. By buying a VIP ticket to Kedio versus the Blue Tiger. by doing Tastoitsu routines until my arms feel like they're about to fall off. By tying to make it to every roam and op Khali has planned, if I can manage it.

it's a distraction. It's meant to stop me from feeling lonely and worried. I wasn't expecting to actually enjoy it.

Save. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment