Tuesday 11 December 2012

Journal: YC114.12.11

So. The new bounty system is in place.

My first bounty was within about six hours of the CONCORD bill going through. Just for fun, Aphoxema G slapped me with 100K.

Then another 100K for my beard.

Then Malcanis gave me another 100K just because.

So far, so funny and harmless.

Then somebody decided to slap Re-Awakened with a 100 million ISK corporate bounty via an anonymous third party service.

Okay, that's a slightly more serious sum of money. It might tip somebody's mental calculations in favor of a suicide strike on my freighter, the Zaibatsu. We decided to hold a corp tournament to have fun, work the bounty off a bit and sharpen our combat skills - very ReAw.

I woke up this morning to discover that overnight an individual named Toros Culzean has decided to place a billion Kredits on my head, with no explanation. I don't even know the guy. Can't remember ever talking to him.

Why? It turns out that last night there was what I am told is being called "Verin Fangirl Hour" on the Summit. And this person apparently didn't like it. He one billion InterStellar Kredits didn't like it.

I have no idea whether to find the situation hilarious or not.

...Okay, that's not quite accurate. I DO find the situation hilarious. The question is whether or not I should.

So I sold the freighter at a net 600 million ISK profit. No point in keeping it mothballed while I'm working off that billion, it's going to take a while.

Save. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment